4.6.09

Etsy Success: Helpful Threads

etsysuccess

 

 


finder





gift

Get Etsy buttons for your blog or website here!


June 4, 2009

 

 

The Etsy Forums are a great place to dig up nuggets of wisdom from experienced community members. I've collected a few that have recently caught my eye. . .

 

 

.Newbies. Here's why you're not selling yet. by scarlettcat.

When you're new to Etsy, you're desperate to make that first sale (I know I was!). I remember that it seems to take forever. I know plenty of you think it's your store, your prices, Etsy customers, etc, but here's one set of events that applies to every new seller. It's all about connections and connections take time.It could go a little something like this. . .

 

 

 

 

 

.Google's "Shopping" search results--use Google Base by GoTo.
It only takes 10 minutes--so don't just bookmark this thread, try it now! Have you seen the "shopping" link at the top of Google's search? Have you noticed the "Shopping results for XXXX" at the top of the Google search results? To have your items show up in those specialized results you need to upload your items to Google's free advertising program--the feature is called "Google Base". . .

 

 

 

 

 

.

The POWER of Positive Thinking. . . by Ozarknana.
A series of threads with positive thoughts. "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be." ~Karen Ravn. Knowing you are personally responsible for your success is the first step in being successful. No one can seek that and attain that for you. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

.Sharing my Twitter Strategy : 11,000 followers by CatherinetteRings.
I started to use twitter as a promotion tools a few month ago and i didn't know how it worked and stop using it . One month ago i decided to explore twitter a little further, at that time i was a 3,000 followers .
One month later today I'm at 11,000 followers and i should be at at least 17,000 in about a month. These are just a few steps i followed. . .

 

 

 

 

 

.

International Shipping in 6.2 Easy Steps (for US Sellers) by Dingo.
International shipping seems to scare a lot of people, but it usually isn't any more difficult than domestic shipping. Here's a quick way to get set up for international shipping on Etsy that will make sure you charge the right amount and cover most of the countries in the world. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seller Workshop Recap: Tags, Titles, Descriptions and Most Relevant Search

.

Thanks to everyone who came to our May 28, 2009 Virtual Lab on Tags, Titles, Descriptions and Materials and the new Most Relevant option in Etsy's Search. We had some great questions come up, and we wanted to make sure we shared the answers with those who couldn't make the workshop. Here's a quick Q&A.

Stay up to date with the Virtual Labs schedule, or you'll never know what helpful workshops are just around the bend!

 

 

xo,

Danielle

 

 

 

 

 

Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by donotreply@etsy.com.

Etsy | 325 Gold St. 6th Fl | Brooklyn | NY | 11201

No comments:

Post a Comment