17.6.10

Etsy Success: Let's Party!

Want to see this email as a web page? Click here!

EtsySuccess

June 17, 2010

Twice weekly I come to you with advice, articles, lessons and more and I'm sure it can be overwhelming. Today I want to tell you to take a break! Tomorrow is Etsy's 5th Birthday and I hope you'll be celebrating at an Etsy Craft Party near you (if not, sign up for one already!).  So today's email is here to inspire you to put on your party dress (or suit) and take a break! 

 

.I Break for Creativity

Amy Ng from pikaland says, "Creativity is fueled by experiences, sights, sounds and smells. Sitting still won’t bring new ideas in; experimenting and trying new things will jog your creativity." So take a bit of a break and let yourself experience something new! If you need inspiration, I suggest reading Amy's 9 Tips to Be More Creative.


.
An Ode to Creativity
"Creativity for me is a foray of wandering, wondering, gathering and bringing home different things — my ways of beholding the invisible dragons or chimera around me. It is intensely spiritual, and my rooted connection to nature (where would I be without the sea?) is a vast wellspring of poetic figments and inspiration..." Read more from couragemylove in this Etsy Blog post. 



Rock Your Etsy Craft Party
Etsy Craft Party is tomorrow and we still need your help spreading the word and getting people energized. Here are some ideas for how to drum up even more excitement for the big day! Please share photos with us in this Flickr Group and be sure to tag your Tweets #CraftParty so we can find you!


xo, 

Danielle


 

Top Forum Threads

 




 



Take the Etsy Survey and Win an iPad and a Handmade Case!


 Click here for more details! 
"

Share this message with your friends
Share this email with your network on LinkedIn Share this email with your network on MySpace
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by Etsy, Inc.
55 Washington St | Ste 512 | Brooklyn | NY | 11201
Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment