13.9.11

How to Willkommen German Etsy Buyers

Email doesn't look right? Click here!
 

Guess where I happen to be working from today? The lunch table in our Berlin Etsy office! I'm here in Germany to help with Hello Etsy, our first big conference, happening this weekend. The timing couldn't be better – we've just launched Etsy in German

 
Photo by HerBeautifulLife
Fueled by schnitzel, these changes in Etsy Search will make it even easier for German shoppers to find your items. What can you do to get found by our German speaking audience? Natalie shares the details and her top tips for erfolg. (My German coworkers just taught me the word for success!)
 
 
 
 Did you know we just launched an Etsy News blog? Bookmark it!
 
 
xo,
 
 
P.S. Here I am in the Berlin office with Emily, Hello Etsy organizer extraordinaire!
   
© 2011 Etsy Inc.
55 Washington St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201
  Forward this email  |  Unsubscribe
Manage Subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment