25.3.21

Farmers' Market Vendor Registration Confirmed

Thank you for applying to become a vendor at Main Street's Farmers' Market! We will follow up with you shortly!

Name
  MARY MCNAMARA
Farm Name
  HANDBAGS BY MARY
Address
  552 RACCOON LANE
SUNBURY, Ohio 43074
United States
Map It
Email
  HANDBAG.MARY@GMAIL.COM
Phone
  (614) 419-7051
What forms of payment do you accept?
 
  • Cash
  • Check
  • Credit Card
Which days will you participate at the Main Street Market?
 
  • Saturday
How did you hear about us?
  Returning vendor
Will you be accepting senior vouchers?
  No
Will you be accepting SNAP?
  No
What will you sell at the market?
  HANDBAGS AND MASKS
What county are you located in?
  Delaware
Farmers' Market Fees
Credit Card
  MasterCard
XXXXXXXXXXXX1632
I am aware that there is a one-time registration fee of $10.00 for Farmers' Market vendors, and acknowledge I will receive a separate email invoice to make this one-time payment after my application has been received.
 
  • I understand.
I understand that Main Street Delaware requires all vendors to have insurance with no less than 300k in liability coverage. In order to participate in any Farmers' Market event a Certificate of Insurance is required to be on file. I attest that I will add Main Street Delaware 20 E. Winter St Delaware OH 43015 as an additional interest on our insurance and can provide documentation upon acceptance into the market.
 
  • I understand and will provide a Certificate of Insurance.
By submitting this form, I agree to release Main Street Delaware, Inc., its agents, officers, volunteers and the City of Delaware, its agents, employees, officers and volunteers from any and all claims of any kind resulting in participation in the Main Street Famers' Market.
 
  • I understand.
Order
 
Product Qty Unit Price Price
Application Fee
    1 $10.00 $10.00
      Total: $10.00

    No comments:

    Post a Comment