20.10.09

Etsy Success: Promo Mojo

If you are having trouble reading this email, you may view the online version

etsysuccess


Share Your Success!
Share this email with your network on LinkedIn


October 20, 2009

Our topic this week? Revving up your promo mojo! Once you have your products ready for the holidays, how can you promote them? Read on for some ideas...


. Social Shopping
There are many social shopping sites out there that allow you to share your favorite items with friends and fans. Want to get your Etsy items on these sites? Start your own account and feature not only your items, but other great handmade and vintage work that complements your style. Ask your friends and family to promote you on their social shopping networks too! Here's a list of social shopping sites you might want to check out. (I suggest just picking your favorite and really rocking it.)


. Tips From The Storque
For further promo mojo reading, check out these classic Etsy blog posts:

1. Your Shop 101: Marketing on a Shoestring Round-up
2. DIY PR: Local Press
3. I Heart Marketing My Etsy Shop and You Will, Too!
4. Pimp Your Shop
5. Get Noticed by the Blogosphere


. Holiday Workshop: Get Recognized This Season
A note from this week's holiday workshop leader, Etsy seller jstephens13: Hi, I'm Jen, a home maker and avid designer. Some days I am head chef, maid and diaper genie... but I am always Mom. Striving to love more and work less every day, I try to practice peace and return always to my roots. Having survived an Etsy holiday previously, I am excited to have a chance and spread the news on how "sanity = sales." Join me on Thursday at 4 p.m. ET for my live workshop, Promo Mojo: Get Recognized this Season, in Etsy's Virtual Labs. See you there! 

xo,

Danielle

 

Helpful Forum Threads From Your Fellow Sellers
Etsy Forums

50+ Free sites to promote your shop

Show me your workspace!





Etsy News — What You Need to Know


Handmade Moment Contest: We Have a Winner!

Site Maintenance 2009 Schedule



 
Halloween Decor Guide

Share this message with your friends
Share this email with your network on LinkedIn Share this email with your network on MySpace
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by Etsy, Inc.
55 Washington St | Ste 512 | Brooklyn | NY | 11201
Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment