12.1.10

Etsy Success: Craft With Confidence

If you are having trouble reading this email, you may view the online version

EtsySuccess


January 12, 2010

.Tips From a Seasoned Seller
Finding a support group can really help bolster your confidence when you need it. Etsian dishyvintage agrees: "I didn’t know anything about Teams, but I was intrigued, so I did some research to find a good fit for my shop. I joined the Cottage Style Street Team, and the benefits were immediate! I was featured in Treasuries (and I, in turn, created Treasuries featuring Team members). Team members hearted my shop and followed my blog. I received tips and support from Team members. Bottom line: find a Team that’s a good fit for you, and go for it. It’s worth it!" Read more tips from dishyvintage here.



.Clueless Crafter: Don't Do It Yourself
I love The Clueless Crafter's 2010 credo: Craft with Confidence, Fun in Failure. It takes guts to take on a brand new craft, even more to share it. Have a peek at The Clueless Crafter's This Handmade Life post and see how this light-hearted blogger rolls with the punches.     

.Get Organized!
I just spent the weekend reorganizing my home and let me tell you, I could take on the world right now! Now it's time to do that with my business. I'm going to start with this great post from Etsy Admin, bethela: Organizing for the Holidays and Beyond. She'll show you how to make a plan and stick with it. 

xo, 

Danielle

Helpful Forum Threads From Your Fellow Sellers
Etsy Forums

Have you checked the International shipping changes effect last Monday?

Take my 1000 sale in 2010 challenge! Business tips, techniques and support!

favorite non business card promo ideas





Etsy News — What You Need to Know

 
 

Share this message with your friends
Share this email with your network on LinkedIn Share this email with your network on MySpace
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by Etsy, Inc.
55 Washington St | Ste 512 | Brooklyn | NY | 11201
Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment