9.1.11

Mix Tape

Email doesn't look right? Click here!
THIS BIRD CAN SING/ EXT...
studioflowerpower $17.00USD
You Made Me A Mix Tape A3...
Juliapott $25.00USD
Love Songs
Today's picks brought to you by Emily
it's raining again... gold
laurabailliedesigns $14.75USD
Love Rains Bridal Shower C...
NiftyPear $3.00USD
You're A Big Girl Now


"Our conversation was short and sweet, It nearly swept me off of my feet, And I'm back in the rain. - Bob Dylan
Romantic Greeting Card - If I...
ableandgame $4.00USD
I Love Ken Knuckle Ring
gjarvisjewelryetc $32.50USD
Love Is Strange


"Love is strange, You're in an awful fix, Once you've had it you never want to quit." - Buddy Holly
Little envelopes recycled fro...
littleteethshop $1.50USD
Terrarium Heart Picks-Add c...
teresab123 $3.00USD
I Want To Hold Your Hand


"Oh please say to me, You'll let me be your man, And please say to me you'll let me hold your hand." - The Beatles
PRINTABLE DIY Valentine's...
GraceWarrenDesigns $6.00USD
SALE Heart Factory
PearsonMaron $14.40USD
I Won't Share You


"I won't share you, no I won't share you. With the drive and ambition the zeal I feel, this is my time" - The Smiths
LADYKONNYAKU yellow he...
Ladykonnyaku $40.00USD
Yellow Felt Heart (necklace)
pulpsushi $18.00USD
Colours


"Yellow is the colour of my true love's hair In the mornin' when we rise, In the mornin' when we rise, That's the time, that's the time, I love the best." - Donovan
Cassette Tape Duct Tape W...
CheshireNat $15.00USD
I Still Know Which Records...
owlyshadowpuppets $16.00USD
All Mixed Up


"She's always out makin' pictures, She's always out makin' scenes, And she's always out the window, When it comes to makin' dreams, don't you know?" - The Cars
FREE SHIPPING - Vintage L...
vintagemarvels $30.00USD
Designer Chocolate Covered...
sweetiesbykim $18.00USD
I'll Be Your Mirror


"I'll be your mirror, Reflect what you are, in case you don't know I'll be the wind, the rain and the sunset, The light on your door to show that you're home." - The Velvet Underground
Secret Brass Love Note Nec...
GwenDelicious $29.00USD
XOXO 14x18inch recycled fe...
alexandraferguson $69.00USD
Soft As Snow


"Feeling dark and feeling true, This is all I ever knew, Soft as skin in leather, And I whisper you." - My Bloody Valentine
A Portrait of America Through the Magnolia Photo Booth

Peter Tower, who has built a company around his handmade memory-making booths, yearns to share this nostalgic bliss with a whole nation of faces.

Read on...

   
© 2010 Etsy Inc.   Forward this email  |  Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment