17.8.11

Distinct Perspectives

Email doesn't look right? Click here!
Today's email brought to you by Mary
Nuke Lamp
veneridesign $1779.00USD
Large Wire Locker-Cube Wa...
edisonwoods $179.00USD
 

Today's Etsy Finds come from tastemakers with curated perspectives. If you happen upon curators you resonate with, add them to your Etsy Circle to stay in the loop.
 
 
 

"I'm a Glasgow designer & maker. I went to Glasgow School of Art where I got, sniff, first class honors. How ya like them apples?"

Add Paul to your circle

 
 
 

"I shoot photos with vintage cameras that I've picked up at thrift stores. All of my photos are shot using film, I like that grainy look."

Add Abby to your circle

 
Image by janinebasil
 
 
 
 

"Hi, I'm Janine Basil and I'm in London in good old Blighty (Great Britain, for those that don't recognise the slang!). I've had many jobs in my time, but I started off with hairdressing. Sadly, it wasn't meant to be, as I was actually too terrified to cut hair. C'est la vie!"

Add Janine to your circle

Sterling Silver Bangle Bracel...
metalsgirl $60.00USD
Octopus Tentacle Hat - Stea...
orderabandon $325.00USD
SIENNA flower shoe clips
ChloeANDMaddie $38.95USD
Gold & Red HEART NECKL...
StudioKahn $86.00USD
Softest Tulle Velvet Trim Ca...
makemeadress $107.00USD
Silk Satin Tie Side Knickers ...
Hopeless $92.00USD
 
 

"I have had a long relationship with ceramics and first studied ceramics for a number of years before doing a one-year apprenticeship in Scotland at a production pottery. The colours and forms in my work are strongly influenced by my childhood in Africa."

Add Gordon to your circle

 
 
 
 

"I'm Rachel Faucett, mother of five and wife to an amazing husband. We all live on a farm with two dogs, three cats, four horses, a pet duck, two roosters and a parrot named Trouble."

Add Rachel to your circle

 
 

Show off your curated point of view by adding items you love to your favorites. The Taste Test is a great place to get started.
Community Curated Guides
Pheasant Feather Headpiec...
zaracarpenter $148.00USD
Mexican wedding banners . ...
aymujer $96.00USD
Felted scarf / wrap / neckwar...
VitalTemptation $63.00USD
Monogram iPad Sleeve - Me...
maricfinegoods $45.00USD
SHIFT womens soft bralette i...
sandmaidensleepwear $44.00USD
Saucy Vintage 9ct Gold Lad...
TrueVintageUK $139.00USD
vintage bright red snake skin...
CometSalvage $22.00USD
Vintage 35mm Camera by A...
Iheartcamera $125.00USD
SALE, Arresting vintage 30's...
chiffonier $175.00USD
 

When patterns go express, you have more time for the important stuff, like twirling. Brett Bara, author of Sewing in a Straight Line, will guide you through the process.

Learn how to make your own

Shop handmade skirts                                   

Love- Organic Cotton Pencil ...
CherylAnaAtelier $250.00USD
Pink Black White Striped Sh...
fqcouture $120.00USD
Silk Chiffon Maxi Skirt-See T...
carolinabenoit11 $110.00USD
   
© 2011 Etsy Inc.
55 Washington St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201
  Forward this email  |  Unsubscribe
Manage Subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment