Hey Bestie!
What a whirlwind of a week it has been! I got back from an incredible time at h+h and hit the ground running.
Last night, I was joined by Sheila from Shannon Fabrics for After Hours, where we took a closer look at just how easy binding with Cuddle® can be. Sheila shared some fantastic examples, tips, and tricks throughout the evening. I’ve already put a few of them to use myself!
If binding with Cuddle has ever felt a little intimidating, this is definitely a replay you’ll want to catch.
And the fun doesn’t stop there!
Today, I’ll be featured as part of Cutterpillar’s Handmade Collective, where I’ll be talking all things batting fibers. We’ll dive into the differences between batting types, how fiber content can affect your finished quilt, and how to choose the right batting for your next project.
This is a free event, so bring your batting questions and come hang out with me!
Black Friday Is Starting Early at Linda’s!
Who says Black Friday has to be limited to just a few days? Not us!
We’re kicking off our Black Friday inspired deals early this year, and one of the first deals is a good one:
25% OFF Shannon Cuddle® Fabrics — THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
Friday through Sunday
Whether you’ve been wanting to try Cuddle for the first time or you already have a shelf full of it, this is the perfect excuse to add a little more softness to your stash.
After last night’s After Hours, I may have officially earned a new title…
Just call me the Cuddle King.
Happy quilting, and I’ll see you soon!
Corey Pearson ๐งต๐
Chief Quilter at Linda’s
No comments:
Post a Comment