22.6.09

Etsy Finds: Puppy Approved

Etsy Finds

 


 


Today's Finder

Today's Finder

 


 


gift

 




Get Etsy buttons for your blog or website here!

June 1, 2009

Oh, hai. I'm Rudy, the Etsy office Brussels Griffon. When I'm at work I spend a lot of time surfing the 'net, and I can't get enough of Etsy's Pets Category (I even hear there's a front page Pet's Showcase going live today!).   Check out my picks below to see more of Etsy's proshest dog models. Now excuse me while I root through my co-workers' garbage cans.  

 

Organic and Natural Teaser Tester Sample Platter

Mmmmmmmm. Maximum chompage! By WhataDogBakeryDesign, $9.

View Item | View Shop

 

Walk This Way Dog Sweater

Do you think I could pull off this dapper look? By aandboriginals, $30.

View Item | View Shop

 

Animals, Collective Names of - Ladies Black S to L

This is my real life girlfriend Guinness the cocker spaniel, so I approve of this listing. By Xenotees, (who donates $1 from every sale to Flat Iron Wildcats of Philadelphia), $22.

View Item | View Shop

 

Ivory designer dog bed

I may look a little rough on the outside, but the truth is, I'd love to honk-shu in a fancy bed like this one. By fetchingfancies, $175.

View Item | View Shop

 

Puppy Kisses Snuggle Snack

I bet this pup is raking in the dough! (And I've been giving away kisses all this time?!) By rendachs, $28.

View Item | View Shop

 

Personalized Dog Collar

I'm very proud of my name — I'm named after NYC's former mayor and American hero Rudy Guiliani — so I'd like to display it proudly!  By sunnyrising, $49.

View Item | View Shop

 

Indoor Dog House/Bedside Table

I've been thinking about getting my own place, and this one looks pretty comfterbuls.  By madshome, $500.

View Item | View Shop

 

Bailey Bowl - 'HUNGRY'

I'm always, always hongray. This bowl can help me relate this to my humans. By baileybowls, $38.

View Item | View Shop

 

Miniature Rudy (Orange)

I'm pretty sure ashleyg is a Rudy fan (who isn't?). Don't those beady black eyes look familiar? By ashleyg, $19.95.

View Item | View Shop

 

All dog slang courtesy of Cute Overload, the home of the cuteness!

Looking for more Etsy Finds? Try these links:

Gift Guides | Pets Category | More Etsy Pets Posts

Know of any other great finds that fit today's theme? Then comment on Etsy's Blog and let us know.

 

Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by donotreply@etsy.com.

Etsy | 325 Gold St. 6th Fl | Brooklyn | NY | 11201

No comments:

Post a Comment