9.3.10

Etsy Success: And the Nominees Are...

If you are having trouble reading this email, you may view the online version

EtsySuccess


Share Your Success!
Share this email with your network on diggShare this email with your network on LinkedInShare this email with your network on MySpace



Follow Us on Twitter


finder

March 9, 2010

I thought I'd take a moment, before we start today's regular programming, to share answers to the top five questions you're asking our support team.  

1. How do I set up my shop?
2. What are the fees for selling on Etsy?
3. What are shipping profiles?
4. How do I list an item?
5. Can I change my username?

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the sharing, hard-working, creative, inspiring, funny, brainy, think-outside-the-boxy women of the Etsy community. Many of you run Etsy shops while juggling family, friends, work, charity, pets, education (and more!) and I salute you. What women have inspired you? Let us know here!



Nominate Items for Etsy's Home Page
marymary is looking for clear, crisp, inspiring photography and unique items. She also suggests selecting items fitting one of the current themes in March's merchandising postMake your suggestion here


.

Building Your Business During a Slow Time
Sales always spike before the winter holidays, so it’s natural to feel like your business has slowed in the following months. What can you do with that extra time? I’ve set up an online workshop in our Virtual Labs to discuss this question Wednesday, March 10 at 5 p.m. ET.


xo, 

Danielle


P.S. I promised to highlight this buried article, Fostering Repeat Businessin one of my Virtual Lab workshops last week. So here it is!  


Helpful Forum Threads From Your Fellow Sellers

Etsy Forums

Get Your Name Out There with Advertising!

Increase Your Traffic & Sales With Your Etsy Shop RSS Feed

Things to Bring to a Craft Fair: The Ultimate List





Etsy News — What You Need to Know


Share this message with your friends
Share this email with your network on LinkedIn Share this email with your network on MySpace
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by Etsy, Inc.
55 Washington St | Ste 512 | Brooklyn | NY | 11201
Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment