10.2.11

Ascertaining Your Awesomeness

Email doesn't look right? Click here!
One of the Etsy Success Symposium speakers, Michelle Ward, was definitely on target with her first workshop. If you missed it, you need to download her worksheet and watch the presentation on the Etsy Blog!

Image by SarahWinter1
Breathe in the smell of freshly tilled soil and crisp, clean cotton — the season of rebirth brings new opportunities for selling smart on Etsy.

Quit Your Day Job: somavenus
How did this week's Quit Your Day Job seller hit the bull's eye with her Etsy shop? "I started by having a huge assortment of items in my shop: sketchbooks, zines, prints, jewelry, buttons, clocks and so on. Then I decided to solely focus on books. I wanted to home in on what I loved most and wow, did it really help my shop take off!"
This weekend, think about how you can hone that Etsy shop; simplify what you are offering and who you want to reach. This will make your shop easier to market! 
   
© 2010 Etsy Inc.   Forward this email  |  Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment