17.2.11

Team Up and Help Your Shop Grow

Email doesn't look right? Click here!

A Few Teams to Support Your Small Business

Handmade Business Team
About this team: The Handmade Business Team is for those willing to discuss and share building a business together. Read more

About this team: Etsy Entrepreneurs is a team dedicated to helping Etsy shop owners reach their business goals and quit their day job. Read more
About this team: Let's discuss tax issues, bookkeeping, record keeping, and business license issues. This is for U.S. Etsy people only. Read more
About this team: This is an open forum for all Etsy members interested in international buying and selling on Etsy! Read more
This team is for people like me who are just starting their business and want to succeed!. Read more

Back in the day, when I was a full-time Etsy seller, Etsy Teams were pretty important to me. Whenever I needed to bounce an idea off of another creative, small business owner, I'd turn to my teammates and could always rely on a thoughtful answer. It's exciting to see Teams on Etsy grow, I encourage you to be part of this amazing community! 
   
© 2010 Etsy Inc.   Forward this email  |  Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment