8.7.12

Getting to Know You

Email doesn't look right? Click here!
Today's email brought to you by Nicole
Getting to Know You

Etsy's new About pages make it easy to learn who is behind your favorite shops. Discover some new friends and favorites today.
The Caramel Jar

"My self-proclaimed love affair with food led to the creation of the best job ever, 'Chief Caramel Girl' of The Caramel Jar!" 
-Nicole

Read more...

 
Handy Maiden

"My miniscule works of art travel to different parts of the globe, where they're admired by people with varied backgrounds and cultures. That is pretty neat, if you ask me." -Danielle

Read more...

 
Alice Nightingale

"I spend my days designing, pattern-making, cutting, sewing, knitting and running a handmade clothing label called Alice Nightingale in my sunny little studio." -Alice

Read more...

Neena Creates

"Ultimately I hope to inspire love, romance, peace, honesty, creativity and confidence that all lies within" -Neena

Read more...

 
All You Need Is Love. SMAL...
neenacreates $23.00USD
Shakespeare "In My Heart O...
neenacreates $23.00USD
French Quote "Je T'aime. LR...
neenacreates $34.00USD
Shop more Neena Creates...
Sketch.inc

"A sketchbook has lived in my pocket since I was old enough not to loose it. " -Becky

Read more...

 
Geometric Bear Brooch Neo...
SketchInc £9.50GBP
Geometric Nesting Doll Matr...
SketchInc £55.00GBP
Pink Neon painting mixed m...
SketchInc £44.00GBP
Shop more from Sketch.inc...
Tzunuum

"Tzunuum was born to make people stand out from the big grey crowd with jewelry and accessories." -Raphaela

Read more...

 
The Little Canoe

"My passion for art started early and has taken me and my little canoe from the West to the East and back again." -Brooke

Read more...

 
Bad James Vintage

"We not only decided to start a life together but a business as well." -Brit & Ben

Read more...

Red Blue 4th of July Floral L...
BadJamesVintage $48.00USD
Camel Tan Mesh Knit Short ...
BadJamesVintage $48.00USD
Burnt Orange Striped High W...
BadJamesVintage $48.00USD
Shop more Bad James Vintage...
 
Hella Slingshots

"My friends and I always bring our slingshots when we go camping or on bicycle tour. I am an unreasonably happy camper." -Adam

Read more...

Wooden Slingshot // Black &...
WoodenSlingshot $24.00USD
Wooden Bear Slingshot
WoodenSlingshot $20.00USD
Wooden Slingshot // Neon Pi...
WoodenSlingshot $22.00USD
Shop more hella slingshots...
The Brown Pottery

In her work, Margaret strives to make objects that are not only beautiful, but also functional and simple in design.

Read more...

 
Beautiful Wood Fired Teapot ...
TheBrownPottery $100.00USD
Round Wood Fired Bottle or ...
TheBrownPottery $20.00USD
Triangle, Square, and Pentag...
TheBrownPottery $100.00USD
Shop more from The Brown Pottery...
Wit & Whistle

"When I'm not inventing new goodies for the shop, I try to make sure life is brimming with creative moments." -Amanda W.

Read more...

 
Long Winter Soap Co

"I'm a soaper in Maine with two little girls and a bunch of cats. I like pesto. One of my feet is bigger than the other. Sometimes I mix up Ryan Seacrest and Seaquest." -Amanda N.

Read more...

Magpies Shop

"We have three spirited kids running around here, so its sometimes very hectic and loud - includes bead tray smashing and lots of photos where a small hand or leg interrupts the composition." -Marta

Read more...

 
Bowie in Space - the ultimat...
MagpiesShop $29.00USD
Pinecone earrings
MagpiesShop $9.00USD
Floral Cotton ruffled Sundres...
MagpiesShop $34.00USD
Shop more Magpies Shop...
Uptights

"I love to use drawing, painting and paper cut-outs as the major components of Uptights' patterns, which then receive a helping hand from George (my computer), and my sometime temperamental overlocker, Harry and his partner Sally, my sewing machine." -Penelope

 
Floral Leggings - Spring Flow...
Uptightso $70.00AUD
Womens Triangle Leggings ...
Uptightso $70.00AUD
Womens Cowboy & Indian L...
Uptightso $70.00AUD
Shop more Uptights...
 
Marble & Milkweed

"Marble & Milkweed is brought to you by the cool, smooth skin of my clawfoot bathtub in the kitchen on Rivington Street, in New York City's Lower East Side, where the healing powers of water serve both as refuge and as muse." -Briar

Read more...

Rose & Chamomile Facial S...
MarbleandMilkweed $16.00USD
no. 1 solid perfume
MarbleandMilkweed $20.00USD
Rose & Chamomile Cleansin...
MarbleandMilkweed $19.00USD
Simple Cardamom Lip Balm
MarbleandMilkweed $6.00USD
MINI Rose & Chamomile Fa...
MarbleandMilkweed $22.00USD
Rose & Chamomile Aromath...
MarbleandMilkweed $14.00USD
Shop more Marble & Milkweed...
© 2012 Etsy Inc.
55 Washington St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201
  Manage Subscriptions  |  Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment