17.2.09

Etsy Teams Announcement + News

etsysuccess

 



Forward this email
to your friends!

 

 
 

handbook

Team Tips


handbook

Etsy's Seller Handbook: Everything you need to make your shop the best it can be!

 




Get Etsy buttons for your blog or website here!

 

Save Handmade! BuyHandmade.org 

Save Handmade. Click here to learn more.

 


etsylogo

February 17, 2009

 

Hello Friends,

I hope this message finds you well.

As I mentioned in my last email, I will be holding the first of our monthly Etsy Teams chats tomorrow (Wednesday, February 18th) at 7:00p.m EST. I look at these meetings as opportunities to learn about the issues and the challenges facing the Teams. More importantly, I want to hear your ideas for how we can make the program great . What's working for you now? What tools have been effective for your team. What can Etsy do for you?

My goal is to improve the way we interact and support the Etsy Teams, and your input is totally crucial.

I would like to discuss the following topics tomorrow:

1. The Etsy Grant Program: How can this program be more effective? What were some of the problems the first time? What kind of fiscal support is most needed? What other kinds of support would be useful? How do we track the programs success?

2. Virtual Labs: What type of programming for Teams should we offer? How can the virtual labs be effectively used as a Teams meeting place?

3. Off-Etsy websites and tools for Communication and promotion: What tools/sites do you or your team find effective for communication and or promotion? Are there ways that you would like to see Etsy integrate with any of them?

4. The Etsy Teams section- Where we stand and what to expect.

I'm sure many other things will pop up, but I think this is plenty for this first meeting.

For those who are unable to attend, I will send out a summary in the days ahead.

Thanks for all you do.

Love, Matt and Danielle


 

 

 

 

 

 

Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by teams@etsy.com.

Etsy | 325 Gold St. 6th Fl | Brooklyn | NY | 11201

No comments:

Post a Comment