30.7.09

Etsy Success: More Great Tips from the Forums

etsysuccess

 

 


finder




gift

 

Get Etsy buttons for your blog or website here!



July 30, 2009
 
The Etsy Forums are a great place to grab some hot tips for your Etsy shop. I love the Business Topics and Techniques & Materials sections. Check out the following 5 posts that can help you rock your Etsy shop.

 

.1. Tax Guide — U.S. (IRS) by JJMFinance
These are useful links to common questions sole proprietors in the U.S. might face when filing their taxes on schedule C. It is my hope that these will help you when you file your taxes. . .

 

.2. Sharing my Twitter Strategy : 11,000 followers by CatherinetteRings
I started to use Twitter as a promotion tool a few months ago and I didn't know how it worked and stop using it . One month ago i decided to explore Twitter a little further (at that time I was at 3,000 followers). One month later today I'm at 11,000 followers and I should be at 17,000 in about a month. . .

 

.3. New seller tool - find the best set of tags for your item by redrowstudio
I'm pleased to announce the addition of a new seller tool that helps you to find the best set of tags for your item. If you've used the Google keyword tool or Yahoo keyword tool it's designed to do the same job, but with extra Etsy-specific info. . .

 

.4. Sure fire way to increase SALES aka marketing for shy people by FluffyFlowers
It's up to YOU to go out and drag folks over to your shop to see what's there and perhaps sling that moola your direction. So how do you do that? And how do you do that if you're on the shy side? Well, I have found one sure fire way to increase my own views and sales and I'm going to share it with you. . .

 

.5. How to use Flickr to get exposure for your Etsy shop by dottyral
There seem to have been a few threads lately about how/where to promote. Many newbies seem to not know about Flickr. It's a place to house your photos. People will see them and hopefully visit your Etsy shop because of it. . .

 

Best,

Danielle

 

 

Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by donotreply@etsy.com.

Etsy | 325 Gold St. 6th Fl | Brooklyn | NY | 11201

No comments:

Post a Comment