20.8.09

Etsy Success: Inspiring Forum Posts

etsysuccess

 

 


finder




gift

gift

Call for Artists
Etsy Artist Pavilion at the One of a Kind Show


 
August 20, 2009
 
I'm always suprised by the incredible amount of wisdom I find in the Etsy Forums. Etsy sellers are reliably open to lending a hand — that's whats so inspiring about our community. We know that we can do this together, we aren't competing against each other, but all working toward one greater goal! Here are a few posts that inspired me this week:

 

.1. One-on-One help for new and struggling sellers
TheHouseOfMouse says:
Can't find the answer in the Forums? Then check out the Sellers Assisting Sellers Team list. It is full of sellers who are willing to help you one-on-one. . .

 

 

.2. So how did YOU make your BLOG successful?
PeculiarCuriosities says:
I just have to ask, how did you make your blog successful? Or, even if you don't think your blog's an outright success, what are some handy tricks. . .

 

.3. One thousand sales, three months
savor says:
In October, I was looking at my soap making supplies and debating whether or not to keep them. I picked up the hobby when I moved to San Francisco; I had a lot of. . .

 

.4. Your avatar can bring you sales
crochetgal says:
Yes, if your avatar is intriguing, people will click on it. There have been quite a few times when I've not been shopping but have clicked on an avatar and just had to buy. . .

 

.5. What I am DOING to become a SUCCESS
PlumeAdore says:
I am a new seller but I would like to share my tips. I hope this doesn't come across as arrogant in any way, I really just want to help others looking to not only make sales. . .

 

.6. Musings of a Newbie – 10 Things I've Learned
LuminousDreamDesigns says:
I have been selling on Etsy now for about 6 weeks and I wanted to share some of the things I have learned with my fellow newbies. . .

 

.7. Call For Artists: One of A Kind Show, Etsy Artist Pavilion
missbatch says:
Hi all: Here's a great opportunity to sell your work during the holidays! Check out this opportunity to exhibit at these holiday shopping events at a discounted rate. . .

 

 

Keep on inspiring me!

Danielle

 

Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by donotreply@etsy.com.

Etsy | 325 Gold St. 6th Fl | Brooklyn | NY | 11201

No comments:

Post a Comment