3.9.09

Etsy Success: Quit While You're Ahead

etsysuccess


finder


VIRTUAL LABS SCHEDULE

Virtual Labs


Follow Etsy on Twitter

September 3, 2009

Sarah Jane, the savvy and creative businesswoman behind Spiderbite, will be hosting a chat in the Virtual Labs today at 5 p.m. ET. If you can't make it be sure to check out the Quit Your Day Job blog post here. I dedicate this Etsy Success to the words of wisdom found in the Quit Your Day Job series.


. Spiderbite on Branding:
"My best marketing tip is to brand your company and your product. Keeping a consistent and cohesive look to all your packaging, logos, and products helps to solidify your image and company in people's minds.
For more marketing tips, I recommend TinaSeamonster's I Heart Marketing series.


.HappyFamily on Blogging:
"Blogs are fantastic exposure as well. All of those mentions add up and you can build your business one happy customer at a time." How do you get started blogging? And even more importantly, how do you get people to read your blog? Etsy's Guide to Blogging has the answers to these (and more) blogging questions!


.OneGarnetGirl on Community:
"Connect with other sellers. Send them a convo. Ask questions. Make friends. Align yourself with good people!" I love OneGarnetGirl's strong connection to the Etsy community. She finds support (and laughter) in her Etsy Team, JET Team. And you can too! Check out the Teams section of Etsy to find your own support network.


.Crackeddesigns On Products:
"I really wanted to differentiate myself and put out a product that was unique and I was proud of. It was important for me to know what kind of competition I was going to be up against, and I think my obsessive research nature really helped me design products that are hip, but also totally unique." More tips to help you Find Your Etsy Niche.

 

Best,

Daniellexo

LATEST ETSY NEWS

Beta Test of New Rearrange Your Shop

Tech Update: Checkout Updates

Upcoming Changes for Shop's SEO



THIS WEEKS MOST INSPIRING FORUM POSTS (FOR NEWBIES)

Top 5 things that turn me off as a buyer

When you have too many ideas

How to use Twitter to sell your goods

 

Discover the Unexpected

 


Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by donotreply@etsy.com.

Etsy | 55 Washington Street | Brooklyn | NY | 11201

No comments:

Post a Comment