7.5.09

Etsy Finds: Say I Do to Handmade

Etsy Finds

 


 


Today's Finder

Today's Finder

 


 


Our Picks from
Etsy's Gift Guides

gift

gift

gift

gift

Visit our Gift Guides for even more great gift ideas!

 




Get Etsy buttons for your blog or website here!

May 7, 2009

Getting married or know someone who is starting to plan? I tied the knot last year and wanted as many handmade details as possible. All of the Etsy sellers I worked with were eager to take part in making my wedding special, and I felt so lucky to have them involved in the big day.  Here are some of my top wedding Finds (and sellers to work with!).

 

Black Diamond and 14kt Gold Ring

First things first: get the ring. If you aren't traditional, you'll find amazing options on Etsy. Why not go with a black diamond? By stamp, $235.

View Item | View Shop

 

CUSTOM Wedding Cake Topper

I picked the hair color and accessories for my wedding topper, and it looked just like us! By thesmallobject, $135.

View Item | View Shop

 

White and Green Elegance

Clay flowers are a wedding memento you can keep forever. By debashri, $150.

View Item | View Shop

 

BLISS headpiece white silk dupioni, vintage rhinestones bridal head piece

When I received my custom made headpiece by houseoftelsa I burst into tears. There's something so special about these! $65.

View Item | View Shop

 

Boarding Pass Invitation (Download, Print and Send)

Having a destination wedding? These "Save The Date" boarding passes are for you! By WeddingPanacheNY, $35.

View Item | View Shop

 

Small Starfish ornaments wedding favors -- dozen

Wedding by the beach? These favors would be a great souvenir for your guests! By naturalhome, $28.

View Item | View Shop

 

Custom printed silk bridal hankie - Hearts

Trust me, you're going to cry. Be prepared! By ArtfulBeginnings, $19.

View Item | View Shop

 

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries - vegan soap

I sent my out-of-town guests home with custom soaps from LoveLeeSoaps. I also love these strawberries by DirtyAssSoaps, $15.

View Item | View Shop

 

Rounded Square Wedding Band

Don't forget your husband's band. Chances are he wants something EXACTLY like this. By ninadinoff, $100.

View Item | View Shop

 

Dream- wall art, hanging banner

I had a custom made glittery banner like this above the head table. It was a dream! By InMyBlueRoom, $15. 

View Item | View Shop

 

 

Looking for more Wedding Finds? Try these links:

Weddings Category | Handmade Weddings Series | Weddings and Celebrations Gift Ideas

Know of any other great finds that fit today's theme? Then comment on Etsy's Blog and let us know.

 

Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to handbag.mary@gmail.com by donotreply@etsy.com.

Etsy | 325 Gold St. 6th Fl | Brooklyn | NY | 11201

No comments:

Post a Comment